Sunday, November 09, 2008

MY KEYBOARD DAY

Aww Awww!!
Time are very de fast,
this wil be my 9th times in GA Creative School (GACS) to learn keyboard..
so fast wil end the 1st semester (sigh)..

Wel, to tel the truth, I'm jz focus in my own class la..
among 30++ students, only 2 are males (Uncle Stanfond & me), the ress are female..
itu pun, Uncle Stanfond likes to skip class, so I'm de only guy at there leh.. *paiseh*

Shock & Curious
Duno why leh??
When my friends know tat I'm will attend the GACS somemore major in keyboard,
their eye are very "big"..
Once KC heard abt it, his react..
KC: Wat?? U wan to join keyboard class??
Me: (Swt), arr... yar, got weird meh??
KC: I'm so surprise, seldom guy wan to learn keyboard...
Me: Ok... *stunt*
When I chat wit Esther & Shun Kuan in de class, suddenly..
Esther: Hey, why u so interest in keyboard leh??
Me: Wel, y u say like de leh??
SK: No mah, is so surprise tat u are only the guy in tis class lo..
Me: Why do u think like tat??
SK: Cz majority of the male are interest in guitar and drum...
Esther: Yalo, Daniel in guitar while David in drum..
Me: Wel, probably I'm abit weird la.. HAHA!! (ok, very lame)
Now, I hv a question..
isn't keyboard is suitable only for female leh??
When I can't giv any comment la.. If nt, I kena sepak...

Reason
I interest in keyboard since childhood,
unfortunate my mom not allow me to learn as she had a bad memory abt it...
Haizz..
When I saw ppl play the keyboard, especially in a soft song, is easy though my heart..
Somomore, if a guy can play keyboard, is like have a good impression itself.. Am i rite??

Keyboard design

My keyboard's post in home.. (lame)


My own's keyboard, unbelieveble tim..


It til have alot of funtions, cost RM 628!!!

Learn
Wel, wat I had learned in tis class,
is tat finally I can know the chord already (musicial language),
and FINALLY I can play song ALREADY!!!
But til ned to memory it especially de place of the chords, if nt til useless...
Haizz, talk abt it, I start to headache..
Kena, memory it...
To old already, so late to start on it....
Lastly, til ned to thax "Teacher" Rachel n Nixon for their teaching me for it... THANK A LOT!!!

3 comments:

Paul's Blog said...

nice liao
next time u play ur own wedding song on ur wedding
hahaha!!!

外星人の“爱立克” said...

haha.. then can save money 2 hired a keyboardist...

Nixon said...

as wat u said, ur teacher is a guy (me la, haha) so juz go ahead to learn, girls like guys who plays piano rather than guitar xD