Thursday, November 06, 2008

SUPER TRIO IN SUNWAY

WELCOME TO MALAYSIA AGAIN !!!

This is 2nd times, they come in Sunway 2 promote the show "Super Trio Supreme". Somemore I nvr attend tis type of event cz alway "chash" time with the church day, haizz.. >.<


I noticed they wil come here thru Astro ch 311, somemore I'm free, therefore I go 2 see them alone cz this wil be the last time they come here in Malaysia, if nt, no more change 2 c them again.. MUST GRAP IT!!


I arrive there at 4pm, bt u wil be shock as already gt 100 fans standing there n wait although the shows start at 7pm. I gt ask one's of the fans, they said they been there since 2pm 2 support their idol, Bosco...


Show begin...




Well, I can say tat the feel in there is totally like having a concert, cz in here got around 3000 people include young n old generation gather in tis concerce area. I even can listen the crowd to shout their star idol names...



But in my survey, among all the actor or actress whose attend, I think most of the fans are support "Bosco", many of he's fans are preparing flower, cookies, card to him, support him til wearing Bosco cap...

Haizz, kasihan betul for the other fans, although got support la, bt low respond. But I support Super Trio Boss, Eric Tsang.. hehe..


Idols Appear....



Wel, I think I no need 2 introduce much about them la, once u c on it, u can kw who are they rite.. If nt, I'm sure u're seldom watch tv...

Bt sorry la, bcoz for me rite, I only kw these people, 4 the rease I also not really kw who are they cz they are not very "popular" except them.. :P

But serious la, when Eric Tsang introduce Bosco, all his fans are screaming & so excited abt him.. u kw la, girls mah..








So during the sessions, they have a autograph, sure I can't make it la, cz limit 4 only 100 people, n the fans are so crazy abt it, when Q up, they like push each other til ned security n police to handle it...

Lucky I nt so crazy abt it, if nt, sure kena sepak by them like ball..


Well, in over all, is a great experience 4 me as gt the change 2 c the views.. Thanks goodness, I'm nt miss this event...

No comments: