Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back again..

Finally, 3 weeks been here in Tawau over already,
hv 2 come back KL, 2 attend Youth camp & celebrate X'mas...
wel, my flight was de earlier flight.. 10:45am..

So, tis time, I can relax 2 enter de boarding gate..
as I'm using Xpress Boarding.. "express" mah..
jz ned 2 pay extra RM25..
2 bad de other hv 2 wait all de Xpress ppl finish boarding..
den, baru were their turn...

In de flight, 1st time I saw gt a Japanese 空中小姐.. so damm "chun"..
de gt a 八婆 asked de ass. leader flight, y gt a foreign ppl 空中小姐??
Den, she said tat, next year..
cz Airasia gt new flight 2 Japan mayb mid-year..
WAO, can fly 2 Japan somemore.. GENG!!

Den, after tat.. arive my hse..
bad news was coming ahead 2 me..
CZ, when I started my car, can't start le..
when, I opened de "head"... WAH, de battery was "dead"..
so weird, cz my cousin was starting de car 2 days ago..
n was nt prob.. Haizz..

No choice lo.., hv 2 called de mechanic guy 2 come here..
change 2 type of battery where no ned 2 put battery water anymore..
NO BAD, hv 2 spend RM220.. bcz of it... CRY...
1st day arive here, hv 2 spend so much money..

Tmr, starting de Youth Camp..
duno wat wil happen in tis 4 days 3 nites..
Hopefully, hv a great trip on it la..


Xpress Boarding...


as crowd as megasale..

No comments: