Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cold and Relax day

Wah... y'day I said tat de temperature in here was damm hot...
den I said tat "hope de rains can move here from KL"
Wao, tak sangka my mouth was very "strong"..
U kw y..?

Cz, when I woke up..
den 1st thing I heard was tat rain drop..
although til had a bit rain drop,
bt den, finally was raining thru out de night..

Den u may think tat "Raining mah, no ned 2 work la..."
u are WRONG!!, til gt work lo, cz only "mini" rain drop...
there4, I wil go outside wit other go 2 checked de pipes..
Bt den, abit fun la, can get "wet".. like kampung boy.. ^^

I can said tat 2day whether was de most relax and "cold"..
as 2day whole day was til rainning, n the sun was not raised up..
plus somemore gt wind, blowed at us,
wah.. de feeling was very "shuang"..
Hope, tmr also can like tat.. Scared already 4 de hot day..

Beside tat, 2day I attend a CG tat invited by a Youth Leader..
actually tat CG was mainly 4 de younger adults la..
Oklo, gt 14 ppl.. mix sex..
as usual 4 de new comers reaction - "jz sit there n watch"
cz I tak kena them, somemore wan me 2 rmb their name,
damm hard, hv 2 use more time 4 rmb..

Wel, they also using de 4 W's lo..
bt "abit" bored, cz no intrument during worship..
during their discussion abt Christmas event..
I also silent at there, cz I hv no idea wat is going on..
Look, blur blur lo..

Bt, I can understandla..
cz I'm nt yet go thru a new enviorment,
there4, I ned a time 2 adjust my thinking..

No comments: