Monday, December 01, 2008

My TwU worK

Haizz..., I been here more than 1 week,
and I also starting 2 "part-time" work and learn in my father company...
Really tak biasa, although de time between KL and Sabah are same,
but den the sun rising is 1 hr earlier than KL..

There4, my working time is 8am-12pm, 2pm-5pm; Mon-Sat
but den must arive there at 7:45am for briefing,
mean I kena wake up at 6:15am 2 prepare myself.. >.<''

Don't think, working as water contractor is not easy,
as many expects ned 2 b learn,
eg: leakage, measure water pressure, downloading data,
all de paips' name, road names, and de geography mapping..

De even worse, I ned 2 ''study" again, IN TEXT BOOK..
actually is training manual book,
is mentioning abt method 2 soft de suddenly cases,
wit include case study..

My dad really desperate wan me 2 learn fast,
so tat, he can pass his Tawau project 2 me,
den, 4 him can focus more at Lahad Datu project,
cz tat de moment, he had 2 focus 2 places at one time,
make him very tired..

But den, got advantage de,
cz gt work 2 do, there4, time is running very fast,
if nt, stay at home like human plant...
btw, jz telling u la..
cz I alway go side, there4, my skin become abit dark...

Although gt feel abit tired,
bt working in yr own company is more happy,
compare working under other people...
(had a bad experience on it)

As "肥老板" & Onn Boy in de HK drama series "金石良緣"
tat they keep mention tis words, "脚踏实地"..
mean must kw yr position & don't run 2 fast, later wil easily flow down..
so, although I'm de "boss' son", I wil not complain 2 my dad,
as he wan me 2 start from bottom 2 learn on it..

p/s : anyone whose duno ''金石良緣", go and buy tis drama series... very touching



my text book, each book nearly 170 pg ++

2day, Tawau got abit raining,
but not as heavy as in KL,
til can let me finally c de rainbow raising in de sky,
although it's rain only 15 mins...


Tawau's rainbow ^^

1 comment:

Paul's Blog said...

haha...rainbow ah bro....
God's promises ar....
did that remind you of something?
hehehehe