Saturday, December 13, 2008

ZPT

Jz nw midnite ard 2am, I got work 2 do..
tat is doing ZPT (Zero Pressure Test),
de purpose of doing tis,
is 2 check de flow n pressure 4 de a water in de particular area..

Cz tis test gt 2 types, one is on day time n other is midnite..
Day time 2 test de critical time of ppl tat had using it..
while midnite test where ppl less using de water..
there4, 2 test it, we ned 2 shut down 2 main pipe abt 15 mins..

although test at day time was normal 4 me,
bt midnite wil b my 1st time experience..
as my dad also "turun padang"..
u think his workers can skip it meh..

Wel, if u wan 2 b de "King Road",
tis time wil b suite 4 u,
as no cars on de main road..
somemore no light street..
I also got feel scare 2 drive on it..
Takut, I kena ''culik"
there4, u can simply "conquer" de road.. (If u dare la)

No comments: