Thursday, January 15, 2009

1501

2day feel like nothing happen 2 me,
as my "friends" til wit me.. don't wan leave me leh..
suddenly woke up at 5:50am, cz my bro louded voice..
no choice can't slp back.. bt den, after breakfast..

I slp at de sofa in 2 hrs started from 8am,
my maid vacum de living area, I also nt noticed..
plus, 2day Tawau hold day raining..
made me even lazy..

Til ned 2 go out 2 bank, cz gt documents ned my signature..
wat do 2, to BIG BUSINESS, ned me no choice..

NOla, cz my dad used my bank account 2 transfer & withdraw
4 de "red pocket'' later during CNY..

I went 2 c Felix's Science stream's reference books,
all made me feel dizzy, as all de Maths & Science were in English,
cz all de while, my bachs were using BM..,
(p/s : like read alien's language),
bt I like it, as those Eng version are more detail than BM..
(p/s : hope I can borned on tat year..)

His whole classmates were taking Prinsip Akaun,
except him, I said him, y he don't wan 2 take as,
tat subject easy 2 get A.. Bt, he said lazy 2 c count..

bside tat, he also can't get EST (Eng in Sc & Tech),
as his school don't hv tis sub, so can't take it..
(CHA TAO!!!)


But den, he gt took English 1119,
once I opened de book, all de contents was look similar,
during I learned Intensive English, all using American system,
2 mark tis exam paper..
(p/s : He til taking 10 subs in SPM)

Bt den my important part's was arive,
as my parents busy packed de "red pocket",
my dad gv us de "red pocket" already..,
once I opened it.. OMG!!, I can't believed it..

It's RM 7k!! SERIOUSLY, is RM 7k!!!
(p/s : my dream camera finally can come true!!..)
nw til leave 2 weeks b4 CNY, I also get tis amount..
I can't even think during tat time, I til can get hw many..
unbelieverble..!!!

CANG CANG CANG!!! my 1st "red pocket" of 2009

No comments: