Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2101

2day, I feel damm dizzy and sleepy...
as I slept at 3am, cz I watched de US Inauguration Day at CNN,
although, feel tired and my brain already "hibernate",
bt I feel nt regarded, as I had de chanced 2 c 1 of de historical moment,
in de US calender..
Cz President Barack H. Obama, de 44th President of US,
wil de 1st Black African American took tis post..
cougratulation 2 him and his family..
Inauguration Day at de US Capitol
Barack Obama sworn as 44th President of US, witness by his wife, Michelle
So, 2day I used den nap time 2 replace de midnite time,
cz, I slept within 4 hrs.. Swt!!!
Beside tat, 2day de whole office was "gotong-royong",
especially de, store room.. (damm, dirty... Somemore, gt alot of "小强")
bt den, I no ned 2 do 1 la.. HAHA!!! jz, gv de gadgets 2 them, tat's all..
Whether also damm "weird", nearly de CNY season, de more rain come down..
(p/s : duno who's keep sing "RAIN DOWN"!!!)
Haizz, sien tiao.... , making ppl feel lazy somemore..
Tmr, my busy day wil start again,
as my hse wil host de CNY open's hse "plus" hse warming events..
esteemed gt 200++ guests wil present..
Bt serious leh, hope de rain de stop by tmr,
if nt, my hse wil having open hse in wet condition..
PLEASE.. PLEASE.. PLEASE..

No comments: