Friday, January 30, 2009

年初4 & 年初5

年初4, after my headache attacked tat day,
I decided not 2 go out anywhere...
Whole day stay at home.. and hv a rest period,
watching "De Chronicle of Narnia 2" & "Forensic Heroes 2"
(p/s: nw my hse damm "big" mah... can lepak here n there, no prob..)

Cz til most of de ppl til no yet reach back,
so no angpau to take.. hv 2 wait..

年初5, I brought my Vios 2 de UMW workshop..
AIYO, forgot 2 mentioned 2 u guys..
de Vios already arive at here, on de last Friday (23/01)..
Thax God, everything where save, nothing happen..

Cz I wan 2 "make up" it again..,
kw la.. KL ppl.. sure gt crush here and there..
tat 1st, I wan 2 paint de whole body.. bt den,
de Advisor whose kw my dad wel.. advice me only pollish n abit touch up..
no ned 2 paint all as de paint was til flesh..
so from RM3k down 2 RM1k.. HEHE!!!
(p/s: later my "wife" "make up" all, wil post 1 again)

Den, I been invited by Ps Donny (CCC Youth Leader),
2 join dem of de BBQ party hosted on 1 of de youth hse,
den I jz joined like tat, in last mins..
wel, tat there, actually 1st de main objective was 2 BBQ..
bt had 2 cancelled, cz suddenly gt heavy rain.. Sien tiao..
No choice, kena fried them all.. HAHA..

Bt their party, no like our's in KL,
starting at 6-10pm like tat..., here from 5-7:15pm.. Swt leh..
somemore all were de youth and young adult came tiam..

Bt de total event, okok of me la.., cz u kw la.. new ppl feeling lo..
like wat happen in GA Youth 1 la..,
cz tis event gt 40 ppl attended,
hw u can't except gt ppl like "table spoon" feed u leh..
although u kw de leaders...,
must independance lo.., if nt u kena quiet at there lo..
AM I RITE??

Bt 1 thing very weird lo, cz I'm til consider a new comers,
bt den, once I arived at there..
de Ps Donny wanted me 2 b de photographer of de day..
I immedially STUNT at there.., in my mind I said..
tak kan I b photographer already?? So fast??

However it was, since gt camera can made my time earlier ran,
cz I alone during de event.. as de leader busy wit their stuff..
so.., I gt camera ''teman'' me la.. (LUCKY MAN!!!)

After de party event, I reached hse.. FINALLY!!!
cz uncle aunty visited my hse.. actually is my parents' CG members..
important is got ANGPAU!!! (although no big amount, bt til a "yi si" lo)

Hopefully, tmr I can go 2 other hse 2 "pai nian",
get more ANGPAU.. HAHA!!!!

1 comment:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.