Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BacK iN LiFe..

Aiyo.. once arive at Tawau, "some1" been attacked me..
was de "virus" attacked..nt only it attacked my family members,
bt me also it don't wan 2 let me free..

De cough and flu were de main attacked,
bt den, wen I went 2 c doctor,
who's kw he said tat I gt fever tiam..
sien tiao, don't when I called tis "friend" 1..
no choice kena followed de advice.. eat those medicines..
most of de foods must BANNED at den moments..
(p/s : hope tat b4 CNY, my "friends" can all BYE BYE)

Jz nw, watched my best PAL's present, DETECTIVE CONAN's model,
keep refreshed y'day memory, cz he really my true friends,
he willing 2 keep his class, and drove alone 2 LCCT 2 met me..
and brought tis expensive present 2 me..

Actually he wanted 2 gv surprise 2 me,bt den,
I jz felled "abit" shocked, cz I didn't expect some1 wil send me 1..
"bt" if they 2 come out, probably tat time I wil felled "SHOCK & STUNT"..
bcz they 2 were my 1st church friends' once I stepped on it..
as well knowing them more than 9 years..,
we laughed, played, overnites, shopping, together..are de SAME TOPIC..
so easily 2 chat...

Bt den, once I hv 2 seperate wit my PAL's,I gv him a hang,
cz I kw his wanted 1...actually tat time, I also wan 2 tear out,
bt den, keep "tahan" on it.. bt my PAL's was different..
although watched his eye's were red, I kw he also "tahan"..

Bt if we 3 hang 2gether, sure my tear wil come out..
especially if I hang on her.. Bt den, all was under de faith..
once I passed de checked point, I called 2 her said I wanted 2 depart,
and she also blessed me on tis journey..

Nw I put de Conan's model where I can see it easily..
cz once I saw it, wil automatic saw de Lee's..
de brother, he wil b my PAL's forever..
de sister, hard 4 me 2 4get, as we both both on same day &
de last 4 IC number's are similar, jz my is 9 & her's was 6..

Hope we can b de TRUE FRIENDSHIP forever..

This is de Detective Conan's model tat Lee's gv me as present..

No comments: