Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year (Ox) 2009 - 年初 2 aka Open House

As usual in my family CNY's culture,
wil b de Open house.. tis wil b de 15th times..
tat y.. I can't leave de house, can't go shopping..
(p/s : Athough was abit bored of me, cz de schedule was de same)

De people were ariving at 8am, 2 prepare everything,
as all de catering were ordering from KK..
they need as list 45mins 2 arive at here..

Wel, although tis year they said de economy wil b bad,
bt I don't think my family had any effected on it..
as they til having de CNY open hse,
calling at list 7 groups of de lion dances..
1 of dem was de Campion of de represent in Sabah..

Normalla, if u mentioned open hse,
every1 especially de whole kampung sure come out..
even they willing 2 stand under de sun, plus brought baby..

Although tis year we expect got 700 people,
bt den, we saw alot of people, probably reach 900++,
u kw y, cz when distributing de food 2 them,
we seem charity as they all like a week nvr eat b4..
all were hanger wan 2 get more.. u kw 俄鬼.. aiyo!!

Plus, I think even got pendatang haram tiam..,
cz they came here not only jz 2 eat, bt den..
even wrost came here wan 2 steal things..
(Lucky they caught by kampung people)..

Damm danger.., wan 2 do.. kampung people all like it..
u can't control it..


Chicken & Beef sateys... Yammy...


De Satey's guys also wan 2 c de lion dance preformance as wel.. HAHA..


My Cousin Terry holding firecrackers.. is ORGINAL!!


Look their expression..


Kampung people coming 4 de open house..


Lion dance can "stand" tiam..


Tat back is my kampung house.. c how many of de people coming..


I wonder wat de "guy" pointing tat de lion..


de "sampan" Dragon style??


Hungry 4 de Lamb..


U wan some??


Purple lion.. Sure HM like on it..


De Dragon..


Firecracker in my kampung.. unbelieverble leh..


Greeting 2 my grandpa..


So ''pure" colour.. I like it..


De left side is my grandpa..


It stand on de "tangga"..


How do u call tis in Mandarin?? Any1 kw??


1st time c tis type of lion dance.. Scared!! Actually belonged 2 my uncle's temple..


Alot of Lambs.. waiting 2 EAT!!!

No comments: