Friday, April 03, 2009

0104-0204

Wao.. so fast that I already met with April's friend,
that mean I worked more than 2 months.. Unbelievable, I can stayed so long..
well, as you all knew that, first day of April meant April Fool..
Had you been fool by someone, if you did, then, congratulated to you..

Luckily, no one tried to fool at me, meant I been saved for the day,
however, mother nature sure really "tried" to fool at me..

One of the 8'' inch piped been burst at the mountain hill at 3pm..
once digging out the mud by Case.. (monster truck)..
we founded out that the piped was ju
st under the telekom's pipes lines,
no choice, had to use hands to dig as afraid kena the pipes..
If not, people complained no telephone & internet lines..

You knew la, mountain hill with just had single lane plus no street lights..
can imagined that area damm scary..
because we had to continue even though was 8pm..
no choice, I had to become "traffic man" with using torchlight as warning signer..
must controlled the traffic as that area really can be the racing mountain..
if "terlanggar".. aiyo.. can't imagined..

At last, finally they finished at 9pm, once arrived at home, no mood to eat dinner,
saw the foods, feel want to vomit.. after taking bath, I just had a class of milk..
then, rested a while watching tv.. later, straight away went to sleep..
that was my "April Fool" schedule..
not human but was mother nature "fool" at me..

0204


No comments: