Saturday, April 18, 2009

1804

Long time never upload the blog except those tagged...
because I totally ran out idea, by uploaded my progress report..
as every weekday, I did the same things, that will be WORKING....
nothing special, to report my working life...
not like in college life, can shopping here and there...
while in weekend, the only activities I can do is stay at home, SLEEPING...
(p/s : Plus here not like KL's life, nothing special to promote,
u can asked Bing Bing what Tawau look like..)

Well, today I posted on it, mean got things want to share with you..
this evening, my dad brought us to test drive some of the import vehicles..
Toyota Harrier, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, and Toyota Land Cruiser Cygnus..
you may think very weird why suddenly tested these vehicles...

Because he wanted to buy new vehicles AGAIN...
as he chose Toyota Land Cruiser Cygnus, coasted around RM300k...
but then, is a touch screen vehicles.. dunno how to describe that vehicles..
sure "pening kepala" when using it.. need time to learn on it..
important the sitting very comfortable...

Another thing...., my WQF3272 will sell out SOON... NO &!^&@^^#%!!!!
not sell to someone else, just it will be company vehicle...
only "married" just less than 2 years.. now have to force to"divorce"...

So, for "pampasan", my dad wanted me to choose this new vehicles...
either is Toyota Harrier or Toyota Land Cruiser Prado..
estimated around RM130k-RM200k.. I knew more GENG right..
but then, I already used to drive small car.. now wanted me to choose big size..
plus normally I already drove Toyota Hixus.. already "tak biasa"..
again drive big size.. How leh, choose which vehicles leh...

LIKE CHOOSING WIVES LEH!!!.... can give some idea..



Toyota Harrier


Toyota Land Cruiser Pardo


Toyota Land Cruiser Cygnus

4 comments:

Clmnt86 said...

When you bang your head?
Why I don't know de?
Change car also complaint...
Fast fast see doctor lar...

Nixon said...

=0= ur toyota wish juz drived how many months o??

外星人の“爱立克” said...

lol.. Toyota Wish is my mom de ma.. that is another story lo..

sohpao said...

wei bro.. take the Harrier, go check out the newest modal, i am not sure the one I saw is it the newest.. Harrier AIR S, every cool, the combination of CLASS AND SPORTY :)