Monday, April 27, 2009

2704

Angry and head on it...

1 thing that I very dislike in Tawau's life, was that like to CUT CUT CUT!!!
cut what?? Either cut power supply, water, or telephone lines...
Seriously, if this 3 items, they seldom to cut.. mean you are not live in Tawau..

The reason is simple, only 1 week,
they can able to cut power supply more than 4 days,
once minimum 3 hrs, at else 3 times per day.... HOW TO SURVIVE?!!!!

No telephone line, I don't mind as I can use USB Broadband to online,
No water, is imposible, as you know what my job.. right???
No current, NO WAY.. without it... can't do anything...

All because, of the silly SESB (Sabah Electric Sdn Bhd)
should ask them to sell it to TNB (Tenaga National Bhd)..
then, should be not a problem...
Sabah's friends, you should agree wit me right??
when everytime, it's shut down.. we called to the hotlines..
they always said that was cable problem.. %@#$#$%$)(*&^^

Always said got problem, but not going to fix..
I wonder where is all the citizen money that had
to paid the Income Tax to government..
don't tell me that they "RASUAH ALREADY!!!!"

It normally cut down at 6pm.. that will be the busier time for the housewives,
as they prepared and cooked for the dinner...
Lucky, my house got the diesel's generator, at list can last abit longs..
others houses.. sorryla.. can help about it..
as we ourselves also can help us...

Why the people can't faster finished the problem..
as the citizens like me can enjoy the life of the electrical...
although, now we been told to save the electric sources..

No comments: