Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally

Since I came here in Tawau nearly a week,
I'm totally seperate wit de "internet" world...
can't MSN, check mail, BLOG....
cz now I stay in my new hse, Taman Saujana Utama...
(later I introduce it)...
Although I love my new place,
much bigger than Bkt Jelutong place la..
"but" den, til gt disadvantage..
tat was no telephone line,
I asked de TM people, when the line can b actived,
they said 1 word "DUNO", probably next year..
Den bcz of tat, I kena hv 2 find alternatif way,
tat is finding the USB broadband...
at 1st, I went to Maxis Center, de salegirl said..
Sale : Sori, at de moment, Maxis broadband don't hv any service in Tawau..
Me : Wat?? Den when tis broadband can b use in here..
Sale : Wel.. Probably Mar 2009..
Me : OMG, so long... bt I wan 2 use internet leh...
Sale : den, I suggest u 2 use Celcom broadband, sure no prob..
Me : ok..
Den, I went 2 Celcom center n get 1 of it...
no choice lo, duno when gt line..
temporany use it, after tis,
can pass 2 my dad's worker..
WAT EVER..
As long I can use it 4 surve net, tat's all!!!!


Celcom Broadband

No comments: