Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Place..


My new hse..

Now, I'm introduce my new hse..
which located in Taman Saujana Utama at Air Panas..
(Tawau people, sure kw de place)

We offically moved to tis hse at 21 Nov...
although already 90% items been moved it..
jz wait 4 me, den moved it..
Haizz, paiseh... (Hey, I til gt help abit, k....) =.='''

When, de 1st time I stepped it de hse..
I was quick shocked as tis hse was totally different which last time I saw in Aug..
It really big, probably I stay 2 long at small place..
suddenly it was very big...



Angle A - Living Room Angle B - Living Room Angle C - Living Room



Angle D - Main Enterance Door Angle E - Switchs ( 2 much 4 rmb) Angle F- Dinning area

CCTV
Bcoz tis hse is very de big, plus u kw la,
the security in Tawau is not as safe as in Big City...
Kw la, got alot of pendatang haram, u nvr kw their identity...
for safety, hv 2 instore CCTV...
2 provent any incident happen..

5 CCTV in 1 hse & tis is the CCTV look like
My new bedroom


Angle G - My bedroom Angle H - My bedroom
Ok, let me explain 1st..
u may think my room is very big..
yar.. u rite.. it is very big
cz i'm live in master room (orginal hse plan)
De reason is simple...
bcz my parents exstand the backyard,
can build another room,
so, they wil live the "masterroom" lo...
there4, they let me live here lo...
Wel, sorila..
my bedroom was stil empty as most of my stuffs,
are stil at Bkt Jelutong..
wait I re-deco my room..
I wil post once again...
Be patient ^^

2 comments:

Jessey Chai said...

wow... rich ppl...

im so jealous...

Nixon said...

COOL COOL!!! must be very comfort lo!