Sunday, November 16, 2008

SUPPRISE ITEM - HTC

2day (15 Nov, Sat) was a supprise day for me...
although I'm not getting anything for me...
til got de change 2 use & experiment it within 6 days,
is "HTC PRO TOUCH"...

Cz all de while, I jz watched on de billboard tat HTC Diomand's ads..
jz thinked tat when I hv de change 2 "touch" my dream PDA..
Who kw, I really "touch" it, somemore expensive than Diomand...
Wao, "Am I Dreamming?"

JOURNEY BEGIN

Wel, 2day I brought my mom 2 Sunway Piramid 2 shop at morning,
cz later I ned attend Youth & my mom wan 2 go grandparents' hse..
During we at Yve Rocher beauty shop...
At, 11:30am (I wil ever 4get tis time), my phone rang,
I answered it, was my dad...

Dad : Where are u nw?
Me : At Sunway..
Dad : Good, go help me buy HTC Pro Touch..
Me : Hah, am I listening wrongly... HTC??
Dad : Yah, HTC.. go buy it...
Me : Seriously, u wan me help u check de price or buy it nw??
Dad : Buy it..
Me : (Stunt...), ok...

After answering his phone, I can't say any word.. cz til stunt at there...

AT HTC's shop

Fine, we went 2 de shop which located at 3 flr near Asian Avenue..
when we at there.., I jz said wan 2 c Diamond (cz I only kw tis brand, others duno)
den they let me c, is RM2799...
so, I called back..

Me : Dad, Diamond is RM2799..
Dad : Not Diamond, is Pro Touch..
(den, I ask 4 de PT price, OMG, is RM3099)
Me: Wah, is RM3099..
Dad : Yah, tat 1, help me buy..
Me : (I stunt again), ok...

Wel, no choice, since was "his" money,
den I paid, as long I nt rugi anything, using Credit Card mah..
Bt, thax 4 de seller.. from RM3099, down 2 RM2899
(cz gt my mom's special technic, BARGIN PRICE)...

WAH!! I'm nw "temporany" using RM2899's phone...
My hands also shack on it..
bt seriously, 1st time using PDA, sure handache..
cz all de while, I'm using SE W810i..
Nice is nice, can touch it.. bt all de functions are totally "hightech"..

IN YOUTH

HAHA.., here de situation were even funny..
when, in song practise, I used 4 sms..
David C was besided me, he saw it, his eye was so "bright"
til can let him 4get 2 practise, cz all standby except him...

In dinner, I again sms, making Jacky, KC & Lilian are noticing abt it..
KC : Can I hv de change 2 touch it..
Me : Nt only can touch it, can "moving" here & there..
KC : Wah!!
Lilian : (swt face).. wat la, like nvr c b4..

When, we went Old White Coffee in Jaya 1 during CG's time...
My "boss" Calvin said "Hey, heard tat gt new thing leh..."
(haizz... kw la.. sure gt CC there CC here...)
When, I show 2 him...
his expression also same as David C.., "bright eye" on it...
Aiyo, I already make both of them were "tangan gatal" tiam...

Finally, since I'm using it 4 tis 1/2 day...
My comment is tat, 4 sure la, the function are great...
can MSN, on9 using Wi-Fi, GPRS..., other function hv nt "explore" yet...
bt, those who's already used normal type since begin,
sure they feel hard 2 use it..

4 me, phone like SE W810i is already enough 4 me...

IMPORTANT : GIRLS CARE ABT THEIR MAKE UP & ACCESSORIES
GUYS CARE ABT THEIR GADGETS - HANDPHONE, CAR, WATCH....


de HTC Touch Pro's cover..


Similar wit HTC Diamond rite...


Got "keyboard"...


Look de different prices...

3 comments:

Nixon said...

wow wow, didn realize it @ Youth, haha, appearance looks like iPhone eh!

外星人の“爱立克” said...

haha.. cz u nt at there.. mah..

Jessey Chai said...

i don like such high tech thgs...
hard 2 use aa...
haha... simple 4 me is enough...