Thursday, November 27, 2008

wIsH...

After I introduced my hse,
now intro "my" MPV car, Toyota Wish 2.0 S
name as ST 2727 K, registered on 15 Oct at KK
it cost RM 157,372.33


Angle A - Front side


Angle B - Back side

Interior

Interior design

Wel, imagine u wan a Toyota Estima, but yr budget limited,
den Wish is suitable 4 u,
tat Wish can consider as "mini" Estima,
as de interior can say abit similar wit Estima lo,
cz most of the sit include staring, handle, and gear are making by leather.....

When u sit on it, wah, tel u man..
no matter u sit, either front or back side,
totally "shuang", cz the place is "big", (4 guy who love car sure kw wat I say abt)
even my dad was satisfy, can imagine on it


De Gear is different wit other car



No hand brake bt hv leg brake, tak biasa man +.@''''


Big different position

De only main different wit normal car, is tat position brake
normally we using hand brake when stop de car rite..
But this car is a bit different,
as Wish not hv hand brake...

U may think "wah, no hand brake, hw's 2 stop de car?"
don't worry, got brake de, jz it not using hand but leg only...
It jz located beside wit de center brake chash..
(gear chash for de manual car, rmb?)

1st time drive

1st time I drive really "bu zi zhai",
as when I start 2 move de car,
automatic I use my hand 2 release the brake,
but de, I feel it empty, cz the brake is not at there joh..

Den baru I noticed than kena use leg 2 release de brake...

2 comments:

Jessey Chai said...

oh no!!! i wanna drive oso...

im jealous again...

Paul's Blog said...

nice one eric zai ^^