Friday, December 05, 2008

Day of a day

Is been 6 days in my dad's company as trainer supervisor,
although at de beginning was not use 2 wake up as early in 6:15am...
but after 3-4 days, I been use 2 it de time..
not only tat, I hv 2 adjust de time,
as I ned 2 sleep latest at 11pm, cz hv 2 "recharge" my battery..

Duno y leh, feel tat working in there is most more happy,
rather than my previous trainer company.. (don't even think back again)
hehe..

Don't think very happy,
as most of yr time is at outside compare in inside..
therefore, I'm jz in 1 of the group 2 c their outside activity look like..
cz in future, I may do tis job soon...

During at "side", I jz only see wat their do, n I can't help them..
as they don't allow me.. (mayb I'm boss' son?? hopefully not)
bt den, I really wan 2 do something..
therefore, they jz allow me 2 downloading data in PDA..
other job, like pipeing things, they wil do..

Watever is it, de most important is tat,
tis Monday is public holiday in Hari Aidialdaha..
Can sleep longer time..

P/S : Since all people not only in school as well college are starting holiday..
u must finding a job 2 fell up yr time,
don't jz sit at there and do nothing..
really waste yr time and tis month..

No comments: