Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Holiday

Actually was yesterday (08 Dec, Mon) 4 de holiday of Hari Haji,
there4, I no ned 2 go 4 work.. (YES!!!)
So, wat I'm doing during de holiday was tat..

Finally, I went 2 cut my hair once again,
as my hair was damm thick n long,
can't stand especially when u live in here near de seaside area..
Once de hairstylist asked wan design I wan..
I jz said "Cut SHORT SHORT!!!"...
After den the guy cut my hair..
Wao, he really cut my hair til short bt den til nice de..

At afternoon, my mom ask me whether wan 2 go wit her 2 buy clothes..
bt den don't let my dad kw, if nt, sure my mom kena marah again..
since I'm free, ok lo.. jz went only..
Den, we went 2 her favorite clothes' shop..
which owned by one's of her CG's member

Once I arive there.. Wah..
Really like "heaven shopping" 4 Tawau's "aunty" women..
y I said "aunty", bcz really gt alot aunties came here either brought or jz simply try on it..
all wan 2 "upgrade" themselves.. nt cheap leh, the cost ard RM70-Rm130..
no wonder my dad so angry lah, 4 women sure happy 4 their crazy shop..
bt guys sure stand a side, n b de "ATM"..

My mom really kena "psycho" by them.. (so cruel using tis word..)
nt choose, de perpure 2 come here was 2 buy a "lagging 裤子"..
bt den, once her CG's member gv new stuff like clothes, shoes 2 let her try..
in my truth heart, is really nice de, look more younger..
So, finally she brought all of it.. from RM35 to RM300..
Duno wat de reaction, if my dad find out she spend so much..

P/S : Luckily tis shop was nt selling guys stuff,
if nt, sure I kena "psycho" by them as wel..
cz I'm also a shopping "frick" person

At nite, we had a our own streamboat at hse..
damm full of seafoods, meats..
ate til like wan 2 explore my stomach..

Haizz, tat is my holiday life, after 2day.. life back 2 normal..

2 comments:

Paul's Blog said...

eh post ur new hairstyle leh

外星人の“爱立克” said...

haizz.. til gt a week we can met again.. later baru c la... :P