Sunday, January 11, 2009

BIG ADVANTURE 1001

Y'day was de a big advanture weekend 4 me..,
wan kw wat happen??

Early morning, suddenly my mom woke me up,
said : "Ah Boy, wake up nw!!!"
thought wat happen, isn't Shah Alam kena attack??
oo, actually they wan 2 buy roti canai at de town,
den, they noticed tat, my "wife's" wheel kena bocor..

1st leh, my "wife" kena attack..
lucky, my dad at here.., can help me change de wheel..,
though, I kw hw 2 change it,
yet til nt as pro as my dad..
if nt, aiyo.. sure I'm panied again.. =.+

Cz wasted time at de wheel..
so.. changed plan..
when 2 Tmn Connaught eat DIM SUM
(p/s : cz Dr. Sum's clinic located at there)

10:30am, was de journey began..
1st place, we attacked was de Midvalley Megamall..
Once arive at there, we went 2 Metrojaya..
brought some CNY's stuff..
(p/s : wil posted some later)

Den, my dad went 2 meet his "bestfriend's", BONIA;
plus his CLARK's ''friend''...
cz BONIA nt suitable 4 us as youngers..
there4, I brought my bro 2 meet my "bestfriend's", SODA & ROMP;
(p/s : cz I can get points at SODA.. HAHA!!)

Den, my "Journey 2 de West" continued,
as I entered 2 NIKE brought new sport shoes,
G2000 BLU brought new set of clothes..

Cz I everytime "suap" de card,
til I can't use it anymore already..
sien tiao.., lucky I gt bought some cash..
if nt, very de "yu" leh..

My mom nt leave out as wel,
she went 2 met her "zi mui's"; BONIA as wel..
(p/s : they very like BONIA leh..)
den, she brought a "special edition's" handbag..
de price, RM11XX, no only tat..
2nd time, my dad brought another bag 4 her as present..

We ended at Megamall at 2:30pm,
den we continued on Sunway Piramid on 3:30pm,
de "西游记" jouney, continue..
as I went PANIDI brought some stuff,
as wel CITY-CHAIN of de new watch..

Tat time, dad brought a BOLDPEN,
cost RM 12XX, as a present of his "BOSS's" birthday..
Dinner, we makan at I-DRAGON..

Leave de area at 7pm,
arive home at 7:15pm, later took bath,
depart home at 7:40pm, arive GA at 8:00pm..
geng leh.. HAHA..

After service, another story also happen..
as they (KC, Paul, n Jacky) already planned 2 gv me a surprise farewell..
which I accidently heard on it..
which was de cake made by bro Asa Tan, "THAX ALOT"..
bt den, I really surprised as they sang a song, "friend forever"..
2gether wit de whole GA Youth..

Later my leader, IP Calvin blessed me in front de youths..
which I 感谢 of dem..
Lastly, de touching moments in here..
where de guys wan 2 gv a hung on me..
KC and Paul are de 1st 1 who hung on me,
together wit their tear emotion..
(p/s : actually I wan 2 cry, bt den, jz tahan on it,
"BT" if de Lee's are here.. mayb wil b another story..)

Seriously, I wil really miss dem so much..
as I been in tis church more den 8 years..
although, I wil b back every 2 mths..,
yet, I believe tat time, all of us wil busy wit their own activities..
wil nt hv much time, like wat we doing rite nw..

Wel, wat I can do in tis youth is tat,
I wil alway pray tat,
de vision of expand de youths wil reach de target ASAP!!

GOD BLESS GA YOUTH & WHOLE THE YOUTHS' LEADERS...
AS WEL, EXPAND DE LEADERS' GENERATIONS....

No comments: