Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tagged by Paul Yap

1. Do u hav any secret?
Sure..

2. Would u fall in love with boy younger (girl older) than u?
Don't think I wil except..

3. Do u enjoy going to school?
Yup, if nt, u wil regret, once u enter de world of 'Society'...

4. Wat would u do with a billion dollars?
Buy property & land..

5. Which is more blessed, being loved or loving someone?
Being loved...

6. List out 10 favourite songs
Alot leh.. c gt time den I type out la..

7. If the person u admired is attached, what will u do?
Except de fact & bless her...

8. Is there anything makes u extremely happy?
C all my family relatives accept in Christ..

9. What makes u angry?
Don't ppl who's abolish child.. cold blooded..

10. How would u c yourself in 10 years time?
CEO..

11. Who is currently the most important person to u?
Friends who's close at me...

12. What is the most important thing in life?
love & money

13. Would u rather be single and rich or married but poor?
should say married and "rich"..,
I wil let my wife live in relaxing life.. IF NOT,
I prefer live in single..

14. Wat is ur favourite color?
White, Black, Light Green

15. If u were to fall in love, which 2 ppl will u pick?
2 ppl tiam.. 1 also don't hv, wan me 2 pick 2??

16. Will u forgive and forgot how horrible the things a person has done to u?
Depend whether is big or nt, forgive CAN,
forgot CAN'T cz already 'save' inside my mind..

17. What do u want to tell the person u like?
Tel de truth feeling toward her?? I don't understand yr Q..

18. What kind of person would u fall in love with?
Kindness, gentle, sweet, can assist me wit de money..
IMPORTANT can c her smile..

19. list 5 ppl to pass this on to
- Jessica Siow
- Lim Syau
- Rachel Chin
- David Kong
- Daniel Chieng

No comments: