Saturday, January 03, 2009

Haizz..

Life back 2 normal once again,
as Jacky and 铭浚 (tat monkey) went home already..
bcz de crowed moment was during de New Year day..
cz de guys slept at here,
somemore de Lee's and H.Mei also came here stay 4 fun..
bcz New Year ma, sure jam here and there,
there4, prefer jz stay home..

Haizz, as a houseowner I'm really paiseh,
cz I didn't served de guests very wel..
making them like duno wat 2 do..
de Lee's played Risk,
de couples watched movie,
others took their nap times..

Bt den, at least gt brought them 2 eat William's mamak at KJ..
damm, full man de foods.. (bt den, 2 expensive)..
tat wil b de New Year Day..

De climax part was, tat naughty 铭浚..
damm naughty.. wrost den 孙悟空..
孙悟空 can control by 同三座, tat 1 can't man..

He really like big baby boy..
looks like 16's, bt den mind like 5' s,
John Boy also smarter den him.. u can imagine on it
like 2 shout, compain and jump here and there..
duno whether I gt did anything wrong 2 him at de past...
if nt, y I ned 2 face tis prob..
(P/S : Daniel Chieng 都是你的错, like leader's like member's)

Serious, cz he jz stayed my hse only 3 D 2 N, only like tat....

if he stayed more, I'm sure can tat more "white hair"..
(P/S : if don't believe, invite him stay at yr hse)

Den, I attended de last youth's prayer meeting,
really miss the meeting lo, pray de youth wil grow more..
after den, prayer meeting..
I went yamcha wit de Siow's, Zoe and Jacky (again)...
we chated alot especially our past time...
(kasihan Jacky jz makan cz he didn't kw abt our younger ages time)

3 comments:

Clmnt86 said...

Cheh lar...
Not that like you belanja at William also...

外星人の“爱立克” said...

relax bang, tat least I brought u there la.. if nt, lagi boring lo..

Paul's Blog said...

WAHAHAHAaaa!!!
is like that de lahhhh
=D