Sunday, January 04, 2009

GREAT

Praise de Lord, beginning of de 1st week of 2009,
de 4 January 2009 (Saturday)..
our GA Youth really growd very de fast..
like mother chickens' lecked eggs..
(P/S : can I discribed like tat??)

As I'm went 2 church 4 de P&W practice,
cz til "on-duty" 4 2 weeks, although I'm soon wil b....
haizz, nvr mind la..

Suddenly, I heard a hugh crowd outside de door,
when IP Calvin opened de door,
walao at least gt 20 guy people looked us from outside..
those ppl gt went 2 Prison Break Camp b4..
so, easy 2 get near them lo..
other den, til other new comers include girls.. ^^

Den, de main parts was here,
cz during CG's time, I was looking damm blur,
cz suddenly 2 much people at here,
plus some of them were 2 naughty..
duno hw 2 handle them.. Not only me looked blur,
IP Calvin also looked stress on it..

From ice-break til P&W very things looked ok,
bt den, when diverted CG's period..
I looked it as a big successful, cz from 4 CGs growed til 7 CGs,
den, I joined at David Cheng's group..
I'm as "assistant" like tat la..

I'm telling u, if u wan 2 b good leader,
I really ned 2 control yr tamper.. if nt, sure u "fail" 1..
duno other groups gt like prob or nt..
cz DC's group members damm naughty and noisy..
gt 3 ppl, 1 is Standard 6, de other 2 are F3 & F4..

De kido 1, I really can't tahan on him..
cz his character also like monkey,
adviced him 1 sentence, he "shouted" back me 5 sentences..
asked him did this, he refused,
somemore asked this and tat.. making DC & I really ned SABAR..
(P/S : like taking Star Kids like tat)

Bt den, I'm enjoyed during P&W time,
de feel similar like in de camp..
bt den, gt 1 prob.. DAMM HOT!!..
duno who's switched off de side A/C..
making me dropped alot of swt.. @.@

Bt den, is pay de price,
cz I believed it already increased at least 30% of de attendance..
de full result only kw on de next week buletin..

Hope tat, they can keep tis "spirit'' up..
in de future.. GAMBATEH u all.. GA YOUTH..

No comments: