Sunday, February 08, 2009

0602-0802

Haha.. been working for de past week.., very tiring man..
bt den, advantaged was tat de time was pasting very fast..
n my skin already started 2 get dark as I keep standing under de sun..

Wel, wat happen these was tat..
since last friday, my mum was at KL abt 4 days 3 nites,
cz she wan 2 visit my grandparents of CNY..
Eeee, shuang lo, 4 her can flied there, while I'm til at here..
nt only tat, I kena take over her job as "housewife"...
job like dry de clothes, washing and cooking..

LAGI TIRED..!! cz de "boys" don't wan 2 help me..
tak kan jz throw tat there meh..

Bt den, til gt advantaged de.. since these 2 days,
I nt ned 2 stand under de sun.. jz monitor de workers awhile..
as I had 2 fetch my brother 2 tuition here and there..

Haizz.., so fast de weekend gone joh.. tmr, is another big day..
no holiday like Selangor, as Sabah nt celebrate Thaipusam..
had 2 wake up at 5am, 2 hang de clothes, prepare breakfast,
den, perpare 2 work..

After working pula, I had 2 prepare dinner, as tmr is "Chap Goh Mei"..
no restaurants opened business.. hav 2 makan at home..
HELP.. I CAN'T STAND!!!

No comments: