Sunday, February 01, 2009

年初7

Wao.. 2day is de beginning of February,
January already end, wat had I done in de passed 31 days??
UNBELIEVEBLE...

Wel, once I woke up from my bed,
heard from my parents discussing abt tis year summer trip..
actually they had already discussed 2 my relatives during CNY..
jz I didn't noticed on it..

Is been de "Teo" family culture,
tat every year must hv a family trip at oversea minimum 1..

(p/s: Jz c whether we wan 2 join or nt jeh..)

There4, they already made a conclusion,

tat we wil hv a 5 days 4 nite (if I nt mistaken)
trip to Hokkaido (北海道), Japan on May..
cz tat week are school holidays PLUS Sabah holiday's; Harvest Day
which flow on 30-31 May..

Actually my dream place are like
Tokyo, Osaka, Mt Fuji, Hiroshima....,
cz can c their culture n de history background..
bt den, Hokkaido is okde.., jz nvr think wat special at there jeh..

Can wait de day come true,
bt nw til can't say "confirm" yet as their til no yet buy air tickets,
once buy already, den I can "confirm",
cz my aunt say wait 4 de "Matafair", den de air tickets wil can cheaper..


北海道 is de Japan's second largest island

Wel, tmr is 年初8, everything are back 2 business,
whether is studying or working.. Wat 2 do, u think u rest nw??
Can.. wait u b fired 1st la..

For me, tmr wil b my 1st day official work lo..
Once start, it wil b "following" u 4 de ress of yr life...
Haizz, can't sleep late already.. MISS MAN!!!

No comments: