Sunday, February 15, 2009

My "valentice" day - 214

Haha.. if u said me hw am I celebrate tat 214..
was simple.. WORKING AND SLEEPING!!..

As usual, I had 2 work abt 1/2 day only..

jz said only la.. actually til 10am.. HAHA!!!
cz weekend time is flexcible 1...

bt den, was nt get into sun burn,
was jz drove ard Tawau city 2 memorized those road names..
haha.. sien leh..

After tat, during evening, I took my nap as I really tired..

if I'm nt miss taken, I slept 3 hrs.. (p/s : mean I totally tired)

Haha.. don't said I don't hv mood abt tis event..
as ppl at here seem like don't celebrate it also..
no feel abt it.., I thinked wonder they kw gt tis event or nt tiam..
if they kw, where were all de couple celebrated it..
don't told me was jz in de house??

Wel, I kw tat GA Youth gt had a big event abt tis thing lo..
sure la.. if they don't care abt it.. especially those girls, (p/s : no ned 2 mention 1)..
Sure KL wil "fall" in rain once again.. AGREE??

Wel, no 1 gv me any present of me.. Look like I had 2 'buy' present 4 myself..
when, I can get a real present leh.. can some 1 let me kw??

However it is, til wish those who has couple...
"HAPPY VALENTICE DAY"..

No comments: