Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SUN BURN!!!!

Wah!!! DAMM HOT...
now my whole body like cover wit 'fire'...
like something 'burn' at my body..
nt "Holy Spirit", bt den is real burn coming from de SUN..
til some ppl thought I went 2 diving tiam, Swt!!

Tat y, I dislike my skin colour, cz is very 'white'..
can easy c de different colour in my skin, ESPECIALLY when u wear singlet..
tat time, tat u kw.. NW, I afraid 2 wear at public..

Cz everyday I had 2 stand under de sun,
2 supervise de workers work lo.. I WANT to CRY!!!
de 'painful' time is during 10:30am-11:30am, n 2:30pm-3:30pm..
cz tat time de sun is very 'strong'.. nw my skin like kena "ikan bakar"...

Although, nw I switch on de A/C, bt den, I til feel very hot..
tis is some of my skin example.. except my face.. I afraid 2 take it..
I can't imagine later I go back, n let u c my 'new' skin..
What's yr reaction leh...???


2 colours arm..


can u c de different..??


DAMM PAIN!!!


de watch shadow..

P/S : These below pictures are nothing 2 do, wit my blog title..
jz post it, because look nice of it n wan 2 share wit u..

Pink Hibiscus...


Our national flower-Bunga Raya


Look so nice..

No comments: