Monday, March 16, 2009

1303-1503 (Short trip to KL)

After been "complained" by someone, mentioned that I'm using worst English,
therefore I decided to use back normal English, no more short form..

Ok..., 1303, I arrived at KL around 9pm, luckily I called my own cab driver,
from LCCT to PJ, just only cost about RM65.. cheap leh..
once I reached at GA, already around 10pm.. mean the drama finally end..
(ever mind, still got the next day..) then, I followed the Lee's to his house..
thanks to his family that allowed me to stay at their house..

1403, I woke up around 8am, but then, the house owner's still sleeping,
mean they all really tired.. until can't woke up..
but then, the Lee still can woke up at 10am,
once he settle himself, then, straight "depart"..
I drove his car while he continued slept.. this will be my scheduled of a day;

11am - check my bleclet at Dr.Sum's clinic
12:30pm - ate lunch with Jacky & Lee at PJ state
1:30pm - waited Anthony at GA
3pm - "yamcha" with Anthony & MC at Jaya 1
4-5pm - we lepak at Mutiara Damansara
6:30pm - "yamcha" with Nixon, Louis & Leon at Paramount
8pm - attended the "Esther Musical Drama" at GA
11pm - "yamcha" again wit Lee at Damansara
1-3am- "pillow talk" wit Lee & Bing Bing at their house

CONTINUE

1503, straighted to the time-table slot...

8am - woke up, but then, the owner were slept like a pig
9am - arrive at GA, because Lee got Star Kids practice
9.30am - breakfast with Bing Bing at 14 corner
10-12:30pm - attend Sunday Service
12:30-1pm - Dr.Sum brought me to his clinic to service my teeth again
1-2:30pm - ate lunch with Lee, Bing Bing, Paul, and KC at Pizza Hut Sec 14
(p/s: I belanja them, once in the life time)
2:30-3:30pm - rush to buy "ba gua", and visited awhile at Bukit Jelutong
3:30pm - rush to LCCT
(p/s: thought was 5:30pm flight, who kw.. last minute sms said that was 7pm)
4:30pm - arrived at LCCT, I drove all the away, Lee slept, he totally tired
5pm - finally check-in, Lee went back, I passed my time at Coffee Bean
7pm - began to depart
9:55pm - finally arrived at Tawau

Well, during this short trip to KL, I really thanked to the Lee's family,
as they willing to allow me to stay at their place..
Hope next trip, they also willing me to stay at their place..

As well, I'm so sorry to all u guys, as I don't have time to meet you all,
like having "yam cha" or lunch together, cause my time was totally pack..
next trip, sure I'm will arrange my time first..
except Lilian Siow, who's that time still at NS, only can meet her at following trip...

See you guys at the next trip in May....

No comments: