Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1803

Today nothing much special to describe,
as my job always did the same things..

I had 1 thing want to share to you guys,
was that finally I had a professional camera;
Canon EOS 1000D
but then, I brought it from Anthony Ng,
well..., you may as 2nd hand, because I brought it from someone else..

Actually, I wanted to buy a new set, but once I arrived at the Curve..
I may shocked because the camera price was totally increase until 5%,
from RM1999 increase to RM2500 (only camera not include other items),
if I brought new set, probably will cost about RM3500++,
but then, Anthony sold his camera together with his other items,
only cost RM2500... Save a all of money..

At first, I had a critical decision to make whether want brought this or not,
because once I brought it will be my whole life gadget..
so must think twice..

But then, I though should not be a problem,
because he just brought not more then 3 months,
and then, camera can be a bit cheap, the important was the lens,
can save money, later can "invest'' just for the lens


Okla, later I will posted the professional camera,
because now I wanted to sleep,
yup, I knew was early now the time was 10:24pm..
no choice, later midnight I have to work at 2am-4am..

I can't complain much about it.. Have to follow..

No comments: