Saturday, March 21, 2009

2103

I can't believe that my weekend life had to work the whole day,
normally during weekend, I only had to work 1/2 day,
but than because one of the driver took MC,
therefore, I had be "temporary" driver..

At first, I thought can use the evening time to take a nap,
as my "battery" wanted to recharge,
because 2 days ago, had a midnight working until 4am,
yet 7am had to wake up, plus that less slept at KL..
no time to "recharge" on it..

Lucky to night I no need to work,
as my workers have to work during midnight from 1-4am, again..
if not, sure I will dead soon..

Another thing that happening in Power Youth service,
was that, today got a special invited team from Kota Kinabalu;
they were 26 people from Holy Seal 611 Bread of life (聖印611靈糧堂),
leaded by their Senior Pastor; Rev. Chong Fatt Kong (張發光牧師)

My fellow friends at GA 611 Bread of life, sure know what church is this..
is a church where planted together by HK & GA 611 BOL...
finally I had a change to meet them, especially their Senior Pastor
because today was he spread the gospel at youth service..

The way his speech was a bit different from other speakers,
as he using ice breaking method to deliver his messages..
the youths were enjoying and easing to get his messages

I hope 1 day that not only Holy Seal 611 BOL at the guest in this church,
but then GA & HK 611 BOL, also had the change to visit this church as well..

No comments: