Sunday, March 22, 2009

2203

Wao.. today will be my another sleeping record,
as normally I had to wake up latest at 7am,
but today will be a bit different, guess what time I finally woke up..
was 1:30pm, yup.. U was not seeing wrongly.. was 1:30pm...

For those whose knowing me, they normally gave me a nickname as "Mr. Clock"..
therefore, when in camp, those who slept together with me,
will no need to be worry being overslept, because once the time arrive,
I will called them woke up..

I normally asked myself, how's on earth, they can woke up so lately..
until can passed the lunch time.. I also wanted to have a try and ''feel'' on it..
well, finally the day came true..

Remember I said that I really need to have a full "recharge" battery,
because since in KL until now, I didn't had a real nap time..
plus got working at midnight..
therefore, I can only used Sunday as my final change to do so..
but then, I was a bit sorry to Lord Jesus, as I skipped the Sunday service..
using Sabbath Day as Sleeping Day..
what a shameful action.. (Don't try it at home)

During I slept, I didn't feeling hungry even though,
I passed my breakfast and lunch,
once I woke up, I also no mood to eat lunch.. But then, got a bit headache..
properly I over slept, need at list 15 minutes to recover back..
however it is, now my body feel already been recharge,
and had a full energy back..

Once I finally woke up, dunno what else can I do, because now already 3:35pm..
haizz.. look like my whole weekend time, have to stay at home..

ADDITIONAL INFO


Yes, I got another thing to method about,
that will be, I decided to reformat my laptop, should be said as "upgrade"..
from 1 GB RAM's XP to 3 GB RAM's Vista,
never been reformat since the day I brought on it...,
now I had no choice because it totally slow like grandma,
I should gave it a credit.. for 3 years survived

No point to change new laptop because the outlook still fine,
by the way, I already got feeling toward it..
just cost RM60 to "renovate" the interior appear..

No comments: