Monday, March 09, 2009

309

CANG CANG CANG CANG!!!!

Hi, my fellow friends, either in KL's or Sabah's,
u all may think where am I already rite..
"isn't ET stop using blogspot, or may think I'm "lost" in space.."
some even msn, sms or cal me hw's my life recently..
THAX A LOT!!

NONONO.. don't worry, I'm til at here de..
everything's fine, til on de blog 7 days..
everyday watched u all blog 1, even Leon also started using blog.. so surprise...
jz different was, I jz looked bt no post on blog..
cz y, simple.. NOTHING CAN WRITE.. duno wrote wat... lost idea...

Ok, since I posted at here.. mean gt something 2 say..

Today, 309 wil b my biggest day.. cz was my 1st public holiday break..
since I keep work work work.. damm tired..
bt den.. also can't get a real rest..
as my whole relatives from KK came n visit here..
totally 20 ppl.. some of dem nt coming..

They came here 3D 2N, main reason was 2 visit my hse de..
there4, sure gt another "open hse" lo.. scare already..
bt den.. I really open my eyes, tat Tawau also can brought alot of things..
I mean nt de seafood, bt den was clothes and bags..
sure were de ladies la.. came so de way here 2 buy clothes..

My dad also gt brought dem 2 makan de..
eat wat?? sure seafood lo.. duno him la.. ordered de food like crazy..
imagined gt alot of adults, bt den.. children were more of it..
hw's they can ate alot.. at last kena "bungkus''..
important de price.. was RM1k++.. geng leh..

Another thing, I heard tat.. de May summer vacation,
at 1st I mentioned tat wil go Hokkaido, Japan rite..
they finally chance de plan.. u guess go where..
is Japan most popular place.. Tokyo and Osaka..
yea.. tis 2 major citys.. plus can even visit Tokyo Disneyland..
really can't wait 4 it..
(p/s: bt den, I wan 2 c de ticket, den is concider as settle, if nt, til 50% chances)

No comments: