Wednesday, March 11, 2009

311

Rain..
tat de word I can described 4 de whole day life in here..
keep rain, rain, and rain...

It started 2 rain since 11am til nw...
de worst record I had looked 4 it;
tiny, small, medium, big, horrible = 'rojak' rain 4 de whole day..

As u all kw, as my job was faced at side,
n de rain always b our 'opposition party',
once it's rain, we can't do anything except WAIT..

Bt den, no choice, we can't wait 4 de whole day..
til ned 2 work wat.. once only small rain.. started back 2 work..
bt den.. kena worked under de rain la.. kasihan betul..
no me la, de workers lo..

Bt den, although I jz standed outside,
yet I sat in de office wit de 'cold' environment 4 de whole day,
nw kena FLU tiam.. Ai-yo.. DAMM COLD...

Another thing, can't wait 2 'fly' back,
keep planning my scedule in tis 2D2N, hope I can use it wel..
although, most of dem busy wit de drama show at nite..
nvr mind, I don't mind de.. no hard feeling..
as long, I can get wat I wan 4 it.. COME WIT PAPA.. WAHAHA!!!

No comments: