Sunday, May 17, 2009

1705

Hey, long time never upload my blog until someone complain about it..
sorry lo.. cause really nothing special in my life !!!..
until last Friday, because I went to Kuala Lumpur once again... wahaha...
surprised leh, I believed most of them dunno my present..
except some of them.. (low profile pula, Lame....)

What happen when I stepped on KL was..


CANG CANG CANG CANG!!!!


This news lo, first case of Influenza A(H1N1) happened in Malaysia
unbelievable, no wonder at LCCT KLIA..
got doctors and nurses were around that area..
check here and there...

Lucky I didn't had any sick problem,
if not, sure kena caught by them!!!...

Arrived on 9:30pm, fetched by Clement and Bing Bing,
(thanked alot, my TRUE friendship...)
Once I sat WQS 1508, we all started to chat unstop..
they keep updated me about the current issue happened in GA..

Got happy and disappointed even ANGRY
however it is should asked them be more patient about it..
ok, they brought me to check in at Boulevard Hotel KL

After that, we all went to have supper with Paul and KC,
I also surprised went the Lee's inform it to me.. (thanked alot)
At first, they chose 1st Station de.. dunno why later they chose SS2 Sri Murni
(oklo, no choices.. I just followed their scheduled..)

Once I saw KC, I baru perasaan that he just finished "fighting" with HM,
aiyo.. just because he wanted to see me.. baru they started to fight
(HM don't angry on him la.. "pei min" la..)

Well... from here I can see that what's a true friends look like..
is that, whether you are busying or not..
you will "reserve" the time in order to meet your true friends..

Chat Chat Chat!!!.. Finally, we chat about 2am.. Damm tired...!!!


No comments: