Monday, May 18, 2009

1805

Part 1 - 16/05 (Saturday)

Well, as you all knew that I lived at Boulevard Hotel KL
actually, Lee's wanted me to live at his house..
but then, I not think about it..
as I don't wanted to disturb his family...

Okla.. Boulevard Hotel.. is a strategic location...
below is just Mid Valley Megamall..
after shopping, can directly put the things into the room..
not need to carry on it..

My room number is 1212.. located on the 12th floor...
(1212.. nice number.. can buy 4D)
well, the price that I stayed was RM 542 on 3D2N
included breakfast.. but than, the food... (mamatei...)

Well, my journey on weekend, was that..............
a) 9:30am-10:30am => checked my "golden" teeth..
b) 11am-4pm => SHOPPING!!!!
# Nokia Xpress Music 5800 - RM1500
# ROMP - RM220
# SODA - RM70
# Speedy -RM120
# Radioactive - RM45
# Metrojaya -RM360
(that amount is just average only)
c) 4pm-8pm => visit my grandparents and having dinner
d) 8pm-10pm => rested at the hotel room..
e) 10pm-11:30pm => supper with
KC, Paul, MC, HM, Elaine 老师, Tzenie,
and Clement
at William at Kelana Jaya
f) 11:30pm => Clement overnight at my place

the view from the room
the view of the deluxe room
this is the room number
the room card's key
so messy right... sorry la..
my bedroom.. damm shuang...
2am.. still got alot of cars..

No comments: