Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2005

Well, after my short journey trip at Kuala Lumpur,
everything was back to normal..
at is WORKING!!!!!....

Once come to work, nothing much special about it....
BORING one la, no need to mention at here..
scare later, you all not 'visit' my blog, anymore...

Well, what so special I posted at here.. was...
my dad went to Kota Kinabalu as attended meeting,
for our company Phase 2 project.. contracted about 2 years..
from Sabah's government thru Mini Budget..
(I need to hardworking, as not many contractor can get this contract)

Second thing, just now, my dad phoned my mom that,
finally, he already brought the Toyota Cycnus at KK,
thru RM5,000 deposit..
Now only, had to wait the car plat number,
hopefully, next month can get on it...
(once arrived, I will take pictures and saw to you all)

Third thing, my dad company renovation almost 60% done,
because the employee are getting more
until the present office can't afford to fit on it.. (at to at stands)
(later I also with share it with you)

Fourth thing, just when I watched television..
suddenly, I received a message from Jannie Yi.. unbelievable..
because all the while, she never been sms even call me..
EXCEPTED, fetch her la.. (use to be)..

Later, I called her back.. (cause I really miss her voice)
WAHAHA!!! (nola, because I lazy to type sms)
Just knew that her still having her final exam..
now what to take a break.. we did chat about how our life's recently..
chat here and there, IMPORTANTLY, we can chatted more than 1 hour..

THAT OUR LIFE WHEN WE ARE FAR FAR AWAY FROM OTHERS..

Forgot one thing, to share with you all.. Due to the Harvest Day holiday,
my family and I will having holiday trip to Singapore 8D 7N (28/05-04/06)
transit from Kota Kinabalu...

Actually we already decided to choose Japan,
but then, all because of the Influenza A(H1N1)..
so.. had to cancel the trip..... SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: