Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1908

Part 4 - 17/05 (Sunday)

Ok.. you may think how many more "part" that can finished my story..
this will be my last part..

This part, I wanted to share with you especially Christian
that's what the greatest power of God can do in our life..

That will be, once I landed at Tawau Airport at 5pm,
my mom & I attended the Pastor Hanson Fan's conference at Sunday night
(thanked goodness, I got time to attend)
Pastor Fan been in Malaysia more than 2 weeks,
after he was at KL giving his sermon at GA,
later he flight here to continue his sermon..
(be a Pastor also not an easy job..)

I knew him more than 2 years when his at GA,
therefore, I'm not having strange feeling at him..

Ok, back to the main topic, what I want to share was that....
you may heard that Muslim converted in Christ right...??
But then, have you see in front your eyes...??
I DID!!!

It happens during that last day conference,
I sat at the top stage, suddenly,
I saw in front of me someone wearing tudung
that first, thought was a lady's hair scarf
when looking closely, WAO.. is a MUSLIM leh...!!!

Not just 1 but 3 of them.. UNBELIEVABLE..
Ok.. fine.., then, Pastor Fan gave his last sermon on that conference..
after 30 minutes, he started to heal those sicked person..
(I not so surprise on him, as he is a healer Pastor)

Before that, he asked who want to believe in Christ,
suddenly, that Muslim's lady rise up her hand and go in front of it...
together with her friends/families.. (I guessed)

Actually that Muslim lady, she's having a serious sick case..
is something to do with her chest's problem for more than 3 months,
even the doctors also ran out idea..

Later Pastor Fan healed that lady,
after a few minutes, she feel her body very hot.. like want to bust..
after the hint, suddenly, she feel the pain gone already..
she totally FREE!!!
(All this testimony, is Rev. Teh represent her to share in front of us)

Then, she went to washroom and remove the tudung,
although she shame and afraid to testimony,
but we knew that she braved to move in front...
and we all pray for her future life that God always protect her..
especially the society criticism..

Therefore, what I let you knew that nothing is impossible toward God's hand..
is that, whether or not, we believe that miracle really happening or not??
is all up to your hand..

P/S : All the scene pictures, I'm inconvenience to post at here..
in order to protect her by those "people".. sorry..!!

No comments: