Monday, January 05, 2009

Shock

As beginning of a week,
de school day also started, no more holiday mood..
lucky I'm finish studied.. no ned 2 cut short hair again..
HAHA!!!

I thought 2day wil don't hv any special news toward me,
bt den, who kw, suddenly got a BIG BOMM throwed at me..
2day those people who's received my news,
whether thru mail or sms, sure understand wat I mean..

Duno y their reacted so BIG,
once I send sms or mail 2 them,
they immedially called me, n wan 2 more de details,
den, they wan me 2 stay at Sunday nite..
Duno, wat their plan on me..
Jz wait n c on it..

Wat news, I desided nt 2 posted at here,
actually nothing 1.. jz feeled no ned 2 post at here la..
nt a big issues..

Although, jz different 2 days 2 go,
bt den, sound like different 2 weeks..
cz really nt willing 2 go so fast..
Haizz, wat 2 do, til ned 2 face de fact..

No comments: