Monday, May 18, 2009

1805

Part 2 - 17/05 (Sunday)

Normally, I use Airasia either fly to Kuala Lumpur or Tawau,
can say most of the places, because is a budget airline...
(no choice.. have to save money...)

Well, I dunno other places la, but then, for sure...
last time, there is not flight from Tawau to KL using Malaysia Airlines..
because the respond toward customers on it were totally worst..

Therefore, no choice.. whether you like it or not..
who those wanted to direct flight Tawau - KL must used Airasia..
if not.. you used MAS... from Tawau - KK - KL.., wasted time..!!!

But then, recently, MAS got having alot of promotion..
that is got having MHlow.. (Low price fares)
that time, I was thought that this fares was somehow like Airasia..
no included foods!!!


Another thing, was MAS finally resume back direct flight KL - Tawau..
sure got alot of people look on it..
I'm also not left behind..
Cheap leh.. MAS is RM90 while Airasia is RM120...
sure go for MAS la..

So.. once at the plane.. I was sat at row number 22C,

okla.. better than the last row.. WAHAHA..!!
When come to the F&B session..
I thought, I don't have this privilege to eat,
as I brought the lowest fares..

So I decided to sleep..
later the aircrew asked me what types of food that I prefer...
I also shocked about it...

Then, I chose one of the meal set..
and just eat normally, not need to pay anythings..
mean that.. all already included..

Although, the foods are nothing specially..
however it is, it still ok.. got meal as well...

Another thing.. when I saving land at Tawau Airport..
we all had to quite up... Q-up for what?? Not for the immigration checking..
(if that one, I don't mind cause is normal prosecute)
is for the Influenza A(H1N1).. because KL already "kena" ma..
One by one.. kena test the body temperature..
(they afraid we bring the "friends" to visit here... )
normally, 15 minutes (if no check in luggage) can leave the airport..
but this time, 30 minutes... SWT!!!

My air ticket boarding

MAS' meal set

MAS's signature
The cover meal box

No comments: