Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1908

Part 3 - 17/05 (Sunday)

Well, my part 3 information that want to share with you
is about my new gadget...
Introducing the latest Nokia Xpress Music 5800 (what a lame..)


I brought this phone at Mid Valley's Nokia Agency
once I finished check my teeths at Dr. Sum clinic, Taman Connaught..
After that, the first thing I did when arrive at MV..
was to straight away went to West Court 1st floor..

Once I arrived at there, only 1 sale "boy" sat at his place online..
(what a weird service..)
ever mind, when I get close on it.. he even no care about me..
probably he thought that was another customer just to look around..
(ok.. fined... @.@lll)

Then, I asked him got any "special" function
because the price just RM1499, while the previous (old version) also RM1200
He said : "one is touchscreen, one is keypad"
(like I dunno anything about it.. stupid answer..)
ET : Well.. how about other gadget..??
He (Sean) : Got 8GB included lo..
ET : In that case.. can I have a look on it??
Sean : Hah.. look.. we normally don't have this type of service
only got problem, then you can bring the phone at here..
ET : But then, I'm not lived at here..
Only got problem.. then can find u.. No gua...
Sean : Okla..

BLA BLA BLA... See and test here and there.. (10 minutes later)..

ET : Okla.. I want on it..
Sean : Hah?? You want now??
ET : Got any problem??
Sean : Just to early.. 11:15am..
ET : (No comment)......

(Swt.. buy thing also got time one meh.. Girl's, you shopping also got time??)
(P/S : those who know me, once's ok, buy straight away....)


This is ok.. the following conversation even weird...

Sean : Well, the price is RM1499
ET : Ok, this is my credit card...
Sean : credit card somemore is master card...
ET : got any problem??
Sean : No.. just that you look so young to have credit card...
ET : (No comment)......
(young people can't have c.card?? I don't get it...)

The cover


My new hand phone...


No comments: